Tuesday, January 20, 2015

24 Things Learned in 24 Years



I turned 24 on Sunday. This means I am much closer to 30. I have experienced a lot more than I thought I would in 24 short years, so I thought I'd expound my wisdom on those who care to read this... all two of you! (probably true)

1. Pursue Your Dreams
2. Dreams Will Change
3. Work Hard Every Day
4. Treat Yourself
5. Parents aren't Superheros
6. A House is Just a House
7. Memories Go With You
8. It's Okay to Cry in the Work Bathroom. 
9. Go to Class, Even When it Sucks.
10. If you Bomb a Class, You Will (probably) Still Graduate. 
11. Friendships Change.
12. Losing Pets is Hard. 
13. Losing People is Harder (sometimes). 
14. True Love Happens
15. God Laughs at Plans
16. You Will Survive whichever Road You Take in Life
17. Apples & Peanut Butter Really Do Put You in a Better Mood
18. Your Skin will Pay for Your Poor Food Choices. 
19. Friends Will Be Your Life Blood. 
20. Life Won't Ever End Up the Way You Think.
21. It's Okay to Quit Your Job.
22. Faith Will Bring You Through.
23. You Can Have Your Dream Job Before 25. 
24. There is ALWAYS a Sunrise & a Sunset.

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment